Better Blokes provides support to men recovering from the consequences of sexual abuse. This support is available throughout the Auckland region. The first point of contact for men is David Passell, he has extensive experience in supporting male survivors. David is an approved facilitator with Man Alive for the “Living Without Violence” programmes.
Our service is free and we offer:
- One on One support.
- Support to help men decide on how they wish to move forward.
- Referral to ACC counsellors and other appropriate agencies.
- Support with court hearings and dealing with ACC.
- Weekly group support meetings, held alternative weeks in Henderson and Three Kings.
- Biannual “Better Blokes” weekend workshop.
For further information contact:
Better Blokes (MSSAT Auckland Incorporated)
PO BOX 104289